Dual MSc & MA in Finance and Investment (Online)
The online dual degree in Finance and Investment gives you the opportunity to gain a Master of Arts and Master of Science degree through just one study programme. As well as strengthening your academic experience, our dual master’s programme will help you build your career advancement opportunities.
You’ll gain professional expertise and analytical skills in the concepts and techniques that set leading organisations apart from their competition. Both the programme content and online delivery are flexible, allowing you to set your own pace of learning and fine-tune the course to match your career goals.
On graduation you’ll receive an MA awarded by the International Telematic University UNINETTUNO and an MSc degree awarded by Geneva Business School.
Pursue your dual degree programme online with InterActive and experience an innovative approach to learning, join a global community of students, and receive support and guidance from highly experienced industry professionals.
Postgraduate Certificate in Finance and Investment Management
- Business and Financial Analysis
- Quantitative Methods and Financial Markets
- Corporate Finance
Postgraduate Diploma in Finance and Investment Management
You may choose any combination of 3 elective modules under this programme:
- Corporate Governance and Ethics
- Advanced Corporate Reporting
- Performance Management and Control
- Equity and Fixed Income Investments
- Derivatives and Alternative Investments
- M&A and Private Equity
- Money and Foreign Exchange Markets
- International Retail Banking
- Financial Risk Management
- Fundamentals of Islamic Finance
- Islamic Banking Operations
- Islamic Portfolio Management
- Advanced Corporate Finance
MSc and MA in Finance and Investment Management
- Integrative Research and Consultancy Project
- UK undergraduate degree or equivalent (any class, any subject are).
- Applicants who do not meet the stated entry requirements may apply via our Mature Route. You will be asked to provide evidence of three year’s managerial work experience, plus transcripts of your highest qualifications achieved to date. Applications via this route are assessed on a case-by-case basis.