Dual MSc & MA in Strategic Marketing (Online)
Our combined MSc and MA in Strategic Marketing programme seeks to answer these questions and much more, and places emphasis on career progression and a collaborative learning experience.
The programme features five optional specialisations and has been created by experienced marketing practitioners to thoroughly prepare you for the contemporary marketing environment.
Plus, our new pay as you study fees structure means you can study one module at a time when you have the finances ready to do so, rather than paying for your entire programme in one go.
Postgraduate Certificate in Strategic Marketing
- Strategic Marketing Management
- Consumer Behaviour and Research
- Integrated Marketing Communications
Postgraduate Diploma in Strategic Marketing
Please choose 3 elective modules from the following list:
- Global Marketing Management
- Cross-Cultural Management
- Project Management and Leadership
- Digital Marketing Communications
- Internet Marketing Management
- Social Media Communications
- Advertising and Promotion Management
- Public Relations Management
- Customer Relationship Management
- Strategic Sales Management
- Luxury Brand Management
Masters of Arts in Strategic Marketing
- Integrative Research and Consultancy Project
- UK undergraduate degree or equivalent (any class, any subject are).
- Applicants who do not meet the stated entry requirements may apply via our Mature Route. You will be asked to provide evidence of three year’s managerial work experience, plus transcripts of your highest qualifications achieved to date. Applications via this route are assessed on a case-by-case basis.