MA in Finance and Investment (Online)
The MA in Finance and Investment, provided by London School of Business & Finance (LSBF), powered by InterActive, delivers a world-class educational experience aimed at producing graduates who possess a detailed understanding of the theory and practice behind financial decision making.
You will gain professional expertise and analytical skills in the concepts and techniques that set leading organisations apart from their competition. Both the programme content and delivery are flexible, allowing you to set your own pace of learning and fine-tune the course to meet your career aspirations.
LSBF and InterActive adopt an innovative approach to learning. This is reflected in progressive teaching methods which equip you with the real-world experience you need to distinguish yourself from other professionals in the field. Upon graduation you will have developed top level leadership and management attributes, making you a highly sought-after candidate in the global finance and investment sector.
Postgraduate Certificate in Finance and Investment Management
- Business and Financial Analysis
- Quantitative Methods and Financial Markets
- Corporate Finance
Postgraduate Diploma in Finance and Investment Management
You may choose any combination of 3 elective modules under this programme:
- Corporate Governance and Ethics
- Advanced Corporate Reporting
- Performance Management and Control
- Equity and Fixed Income Investments
- Derivatives and Alternative Investments
- M&A and Private Equity
- Money and Foreign Exchange Markets
- International Retail Banking
- Financial Risk Management
- Fundamentals of Islamic Finance
- Islamic Banking Operations
- Islamic Portfolio Management
- Advanced Corporate Finance
Master of Arts in Finance and Investment Management
- Integrative Research and Consultancy Project
- UK undergraduate degree or equivalent (any class, any subject are).
- Applicants who do not meet the stated entry requirements may apply via our Mature Route. You will be asked to provide evidence of three year’s managerial work experience, plus transcripts of your highest qualifications achieved to date. Applications via this route are assessed on a case-by-case basis.