MA in Fashion Retail and Luxury Management (Online)
Discover your true potential and gain a recognised postgraduate degree from the home of fashion – Italy. The online MA in Fashion Retail and Luxury Management is delivered by London College of Contemporary Arts (LCCA) and in cooperation with the International Telematic University UNINETTUNO, a prestigious Italian academic institution.
This online postgraduate qualification has been designed for those who would like to further their industry knowledge in this exciting and dynamic area – while studying within a truly international context. Complementing core skills in fashion retail with essential management know-how, you will attain the advanced expertise required within the global fashion and luxury sector.
LCCA's highly experienced tutors will introduce you to disciplines including; marketing management, fashion marketing, communication techniques, distribution methods, and luxury brand management. As well as these strategic aspects, the course examines the fashion sector as a cultural, social, and historical system, through the analysis of the most influential industry trends.
- The origins of fashion: the history of fashion and the concept of luxury applied to new customer behaviour (15 credits)
- Principles of fashion management and administration (15 credits)
- Made in Italy: art, fashion and landscape (10 credits)
- Essentials and principles of fashion marketing and luxury brand management (15 credits)
- Fashion marketing and retailing in the luxury sector: store location and visual merchandising (15 credits)
- Sustainable fashion branding (10 credits)
- Brand globalisation (10 credits)
- Innovative tactics of fashion e-tailing: the application of new technology and its impact on supply chain (15 credits)
- Professional practice in luxury brands (internship focus module worth 15 credits)
- UK Bachelor or equivalent (any class) or (ACCA F1-P1 min) or (CIMA Managerial level) or (CIM professional post graduate)
- Applicants who do not meet the stated entry requirements may apply via our Mature Route. You will be asked to provide evidence of three year’s managerial work experience, plus transcripts of your highest qualifications achieved to date. Applications via this route are assessed on a case-by-case basis.